Where: Panther Island Brewing
When: October, 26th 2-6 PM
Join Fort Worth Market Trail as we setup camp at the lovely Panther Island Brewing for our monthly local vendors Market featuring amazing local makers who will be setup selling all kinds of goodies! Get some Christmas shopping started early by buying amazing handmade items for yourself or loved ones.
TCU vs UT game will be featured on the big screen projector so don’t worry about missing it!
Grab a delicious beer straight from the tap and shop from our talented vendors. Beer not your thing? Panther Island now offers Wine! Just ask one of the servers and they’ll be able to show you available options.
– Grasshoppers and Gardenias – Handmade items in a wide variety of items that include home decor, drink ware, accessories and more!
– Tulip Tree Designs – Handmade sterling silver and mixed metal jewelry
– LZ Aurand Art – Handmade art in a variety of mediums that include jewelry, resin work, bag tags, small paintings, cards and more! Laurie will also be displaying some new works that include items for Christmas!
– The ChaCha Life – Handpoured Soy Candles, natural deodorant, beard balms and oil.
– My Dream Closet – Womens boutique clothing
– Jessika Guillen Artes – Handmade pins, prints, jewelry, clothing and more
Don’t forget to grab a 6 pack of your favorite option before leaving the brewery!
**Free event. Family and pet friendly environment
Interested in setting up at our events? Visit Fort Worth Market Trail Vendor Calls to apply to this event and future shows,
Thank you for signing up!