About Mr. Burns
After the collapse of civilization, a group of survivors share a campfire and begin to piece together the plot of The Simpsons episode “Cape Feare” entirely from memory. 7 years later, this and other snippets of pop culture (sitcom plots, commercials, jingles, and pop songs) have become the live entertainment of a post-apocalyptic society, sincerely trying to hold onto its past. 75 years later, these are the myths and legends from which new forms of performance are created.
Mr. Burns: A Post-Electric Play
- 7:30 p.m. Thursday, October 24
- 7:30 p.m. Saturday, October 26
- 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 30
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, November 1
- 2:00 p.m. Sunday, November 3
Mr. Burns runtime: 2 hours, plus two 10-minute intermissions.
Thank you for signing up!